Friday, August 7, 2009

Challenge Outfit II


For today's outfit, I wore my new (vintage) hat and a shirt I got nearly 4 years back.

In my opinion, one of the quickest way to spruce up an outfit is to simply chuck on a hat. There's just something so chic about them. In an ideal world, I'll look good in every single hat design and be able to have a different one to wear every other day. However, due to the windy conditions here, it's hardly practical to do so. Case in point: I gave up wearing this one a few minutes after leaving my apartment as it kept threatening to fly off my head. I've heard that bobby pins help, but I've never been able to make them work for me. I guess this is just one relationship that isn't meant to be.



Dizingof black top; thrifted polka dot shorts; vintage pillbox hat (etsy); black tights; Doctor Marten boots

3 comments:

-k said...

That hat is so cute!

eighteeneleven said...

It keeps trying to run away from me though... Any ideas on how I can make it stay? Bribery doesn't seem to have any sort of effect. =(

-k said...

Superglue is your friend. :D