Friday, July 3, 2009

Pants on Fire.


Okay, I know there's only so many times I can apologize for disappearing before it becomes meaningless. But I'm sincerely sorry for vanishing again after I said I would return. The truth is, most of my friends here are still too busy to hang out, and my friends overseas are well, not here. Basically, in situations like this, I tend to just stay at home or wander around town. However, since I'm in a mini shopping ban (until I find some way of getting rid of some of my clothes), I'm refraining from the latter. So, I end up lounging at home, in my comfy pjs, which means no outfits for pictures. Haha.

Anyways. Here was yesterday, when I was forced to go out because I had no more food in the house and library books that were almost overdue. =D






Red Gap hooded top, Sportgirl arm warmers, thrifted skirt, Dr Marten boots, Mom's belt, and thrifted scarf.


So, how do you guys motivate yourself out of the house?

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

:/ I am so unmotivated to go out lately. ahaha looking good babe ;)

-k said...

A lot of it comes down to the money.

Wow. That makes me sound like a hooker.

eighteeneleven said...

Thanks Yiqin! =)

Ahem. Is there something you're not telling me, Kaz?

samsqtch said...

K-Dawg, that was supposed to be OUR little secret. Go find another pimp, yo!