Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ask And You Shall Receive.


As per requested by Kaz, close-ups of outfits are now included. Let me know what you think. One of the reasons why I don't like taking close-ups of my face is that aside from the occasional eyeliner, I don't actually wear any makeup, which means every flaw would be visible and captured by the camera. Thank god for photoshop. Haha. Also, I've never realized how exhausting it was to hold my camera up in order to take my own pictures. 90% of my attempts came out blurry. Any tips for a newbie?

Additionally, on the long list of things I need to work at, which so far includes taking my own close-ups; getting the right white balance in an indoor setting.


AA black tee; Wayne Cooper skirt; blue tights; Dr Marten boots; vintage earrings (from Etsy); ring made by my mom



5 comments:

megan said...

Love the hair braid!!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

-k said...

Yay much better! I definitely like the details and that Heidi/milk maid-esque braid with the fringe is too awesome! And well, with the camera, prop it up somewhere and hold very still?

catherine_sr. said...

What a wonderful outfit! I love seeing all the little details, like that incredible ring your mother made. Seriously, it's one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen. It's like a mini-bouquet you get to carry around all day. And I agree with Megan -- love the hair braid!
:: www.therenegadebean.com ::

Mrs.Zeus said...

I love your hair and that ring is just fab!

samsqtch said...

Last pic is tres jolie! Only you could pull off those earrings!