Sunday, July 19, 2009

8 minutes to True Blood

So as the title goes, I've got 8 minutes left on my download for episode four of True Blood. Well, three now since the download speed just had an unprecedented boost of digital steroids. I'm not one of those avid fangirls who make it a habit to nitpick between book and screen adaptations of a material. As a whole, I appreciate Sookie Stackhouse via Charlaine Harris and Sookie Stackhouse via Alan Ball separately on the medium they are presented in. But I do have to add my two cents on two things:

1) I wished they handled the Sookie/Eric dynamic differently. Right now, True Blood is simplifying their relationship to love/hate. And yes, I'm all for Eric.

2) This Jessica character is the total shiznit! It's hard for me to react so positively to external additions to the storyline, but this girl I adore.

What I've been wearing while not in bed watching things on my laptop:

In the garden #1
In the garden #2
Top: Miss Selfridge, Shorts: Jeans West, Shoes: Keds, Bangles: assorted

The other day
Lucky says, "What's up, (I'm a) dog?"
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Shorts: Jeans West, Shoes: Topshop, Necklace: Haji Lane, Singapore


And a pop up from Vuze telling me my download ready is my cue to leave. Okthxbai!

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Looking so adorable!!! Hows the weather there, it is so hot here in Seattle. My hubby is addicted to true blood also while I cannot seem to really like it.

Love your necklace, I want one!

eighteeneleven said...

Dude I'm so jealous. My craptastic internet means no True Blood for me until uni starts again. Have you seen Glee? Or if you have more time/quota, watch Life On Mars (the UK version), it's pretty good. I think you'll like it.

On another note, love the outfits, and especially how you've taken the pictures. Much much better than my trapped in the stairwells aesthetics.

samsqtch said...

Love the last pic!! Your dog is so cute and zomg for the way your shoes match ze fur! =D