Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Jabba the Hump

Fangirl
Shirt: Bazaar, Cardigan: Topshop, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Bag: Thrifted


Simply because I've been watching this, which in turn has raised my infatuation level for a certain skinny white boy Canadian who has been on my radar since Almost Famous. But okay, I'll admit that I love me some Sam Huntington too. I've watched Detroit Rock City far too many times given my lack of affinity for KISS and he so rarely appears on anything.

I was telling Chaz on Facebook how I was told off by HR for abusing the 'smart casual' attire policy at work, since apparently t-shirts were supposed to be a rarity not daily wear. But hey, damn the man, si?

/reference to films from the 90s.

2 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

YAY!!! An update!!!
How I miss you!!!!

And you have FB?!? add me, girl!

yiqin; said...

I hate when there is a strict dress code. Cause it means what I usually wear...can't be worn -.-