Thursday, May 28, 2009

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

For the next few days, I will be living in singlet tops, shorts, and the wholly unfashionable, thongs. Which isn't so much different from the way I usually spend my time at home, but this time it's a different country that is subjected to my sartorial laziness. I understand that being on holiday does not mean giving up your aesthetic style. But since I hope to spend more time in water than on land, I like to think that that's my 'get out of jail free' card.

Meanwhile, I've been trying to break out the mold of jeans and tee at work. It isn't going so well, but here are the attempts.

A teddy I found!
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Dress: Thrifted, Spoiled puppy: Teddy

To work, we go
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Dress: Thrifted, Bag: Parcel, Shoes: Far East Plaza, Singapore

Trivia of the day: I adore HG2G.

2 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Groovy!!!!
Its getting really warm here too and some days all I could wear flowy dresses with flip flops.

yiqin; said...

Sucha adorable outfit :)