Saturday, May 23, 2009

Huzzah, I return!

This time, it wasn't blogs-teoporosis that kept me away. It was this:

Comfy attire
Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Socks: Bonds


The past week has seen me surviving in different variations of this outfit. It's brainless dressing with zero creativity but I like to think every single t-shirt of mine is interesting enough to be the feature on it's own. Of course, my t-shirts don't usually feature a quote from a
Renaissance philosopher, but really, 'I love sleeping' is very much an important statement that needs to be shared to the world too!

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Hahhahah--you're such a silly girl!
Love how you featured it tho' still creative, I'd say!
I've been in & out here too due to my dying computer. I should buy a MAC soon!

yiqin; said...

Very nice shirt! :) I love sleeping too!

-k said...

Thanks! Chaz is a big advocate of Apple products. Comes with being vegetarian, I maintain.