Saturday, May 16, 2009

Goodbye for Now.


Sad to say, I think this might be my last post for the next couple of weeks. Exam times are nearing, and I'm getting my butt served to me by the university. I'm barely going out as it is, thanks to this little invention called the internet that allows me to do all my research from home, and so spent most days in my pjs. Haha.

Let's put it this way, my mobile is broken, and I've been so busy that I havent even had the time to fix it or get a new one, so I'm currently phone-less, which is quite refreshing actually. So yeah, contact me only by email, the blogs and facebook. =D

Anyways, today was a gorgeous day, and I was feeling a little burnt out (3 essays down, 3 more to write + 2 exams. Whoopee!), which was why I was so easily persuaded out by my mom. Felt a little bit guilty about that, so am now trying to will my headache away so I can get started on my next couple of essays, before heading to work. =(





Kwani (?) plaid dress, black UNIQUO top, black cardi, thrifted black scarf, black tutu (underneath), tights, Dr Marten boots

No comments: