Thursday, April 23, 2009

Part of the adventure in Thailand

Tuesday - 21 April
Top: Miss Selfridge, Tank inside: Miss Selfridge, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Far East Plaza, Singapore


It's been a while since I wore anything that wasn't thrifted, a hand-me-down or ancient. Feels pretty darn good. (:

Although I have a casual dresscode at work, jeans seem to be the pants de rigeur for everyone. While I'm not wild over pants (it's just too darn hot. A/C, be damned!), I guess I understand the appeal of it - those pockets ensures that my pens and whiteboard markers have a place to be held, the coverage protects the legs from being scratched by errant chairs and the length prevents the over-enthusiastic from peeking up your skirt. True fact.

4 comments:

EternalJade said...

I agree. I don't think I can survive without pockets. I place coins and even my phone in there. LOL.

You look great. Simple but classic. :)

Mrs.Zeus said...

Dude, you're in Thailand?
Those jeans look perfect on you, I have the hardest time finding the right one for me. :(
Still on the hunt.

yiqin; said...

I don't like to wear jeans but you look SO good in them! I need pockets too, I never know where I can put my hands without pockets!

Elaine said...

Nice and simple...I love it.

CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM