Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LIttle Miss Strange.


This is me, in a poor attempt to mimic Emily The Strange, or a evil little girl in the corner who might very well stab you if you come too close. Clearly, Hollywood is not in my future. Now, on to the clothes

Despite my adoration for this dress, I must admit, I hardly ever wear it. But it's only due to some strange reason where I'm never able to do up the zips and buttons by myself. I dont know why, because I have no such problems with any of my other dresses/clothes. This one also tends to ride up while I'm walking, which probably means that I should invest in a slip or something.




Lucy Hinckfuss (?) shift dress, black brandless cardi, black tights, Payless flats.


In other news, guess who is going to see Jason Mraz tonight! Woot!

In other other news, I think I've rewatched Pride&Prejudice too many times in a row now. Someone please send help. God, Mr Darcy is attractive.

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Nice! Have fun seeing Jason Mraz and dont forget to share us your wonderful experience.

-k said...

Y SO SRS?

So how was J.Mraz? Ad texted and she seemed disappointed by the set list. How did you like it? Either email or blog here. I want to know!

eighteeneleven said...

He was good and engaging and funny and everything, but he played mainly from his latest album, which makes sense, but I much prefer his older stuff, you know. So while it wasnt bad and everyone performed well, I guess I'm somewhat disappointed by the set list as well.