Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hurrah For Winter.


You have no idea how happy I am that it's getting colder. Bring on the snow-that-we-don't-have-but-I-wish-we-did.

In other news, the Sartorialist and Garance Dore are both in Australia. However, I doubt I would actually get the chance to see them since I'm either in school, at home studying or at work. Boo.

Finally, I've decided not the get the boots. I dont know, it just wouldn't sit right with me to spend that much money on a pair of shoes, even if they are perfect. Hopefully, since thigh-highs are 'in' this season, I'll find a better (read: cheaper) version somewhere. Bah, I wish I was eligible for RuddBucks.



Plaid shirt, black shorts, black tights, boots, black jacket, black scarf. All thrifted.

8 comments:

yiqin; said...

The boots & coat really kicksass!

samsqtch said...

Love this picture. Your hair and profile look amazing.

-k said...

Dude, you look mad rad. Those boots are such a great thrift find! I reckon you should do a post where you talk about the favourite stuff you've thrifted.

EternalJade said...

I love your pose in this pictures, and I can't believe those boots are thrifted. They look fabulous.

I think you're really luck to be in the same soil with legends like The Sartorialist and Garance Dore. *Sighs.*

Elaine said...

WOW, you are amazing.... good eye good eye...

CLOTHEDMUCH.BLOGSPOT.COM

shoptoomuch said...

That's an awesome thrifted outfit - Really well done!! Love the boots :)

megan said...

I can't believe those boots are thrifted- amazing find!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

eighteeneleven said...

Wow, thanks for everyone's compliments on the boots. I've had it forever, but hardly ever wear it, as there's not a whole lot of grip, so I tend to slip. Haha.