Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bring on the Holidays!


Sorry for the mini unexplained hiatus, but as usual, school has been kicking my butt. I have an assignment almost every week, so I have to be on the ball all the time. I've been so busy in fact, that I no longer have a social life. I'm either in school, at home or at work. Boo. I cannot wait until Easter Break.

But to tide you all over til then, here's two pictures.




Long sleeved black top, Quick Brown Fox dress, Urban Outfitters striped tights, thrifted brown shoes



B&G white shirt (from Urban Outfitters), thrifted shorts (I love how they look like a skirt), Tina Kalivas for Target jacket (thrifted), black leggings, Payless black patent flats


3 more papers to go before my holiday!

1 comment:

samsqtch said...

Second shot is awesome. Love the angle. Self or mum? =D