Saturday, February 28, 2009

Errand Girl.


As predicted, Thursday was sweltering, and instead of staying at home like I should have, I was running errands, carrying groceries and other sundries. I have no idea why, but each time I come back, it's like I'm setting up my house again. There's always heaps of things to get and things to be done.

In other news, classes begin again next week. =(


Thrifted shirt, 2nd hand belt (mom's), thrifted shorts, Review hat, thrifted shoes, random mix of bracelets


PS> Sorry for ditching you Sam! I promise to make it up!

7 comments:

megan said...

awesome outfit, awesome shoes!

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

thewhyknot said...

Hahah.. Okay. Check your mail (writing you one now) and all will be forgiven.

samsqtch said...

Ugh. Blogger and I are not friends =/ It keeps stuffing up on me.

yiqin; said...

Wow, the hat is WAY cool.

-k said...

Did Sam hit you (on your right thigh) for ditching her?

samsqtch said...

Har har. Way to point it out, K-Dawg.

eighteeneleven said...

Haha, nah she didn't, but I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to. No, the bruises (that's right, more than one), were from lugging all my baggage around. Boo.