Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Red, Blue and Purple


This past week, I've mostly visiting bakeries and thriftstores. I planned on going to a couple more today, but due to the snow, I stayed in and snuggled in bed instead. I cannot believe that my time here is almost over. It went by so fast. Pretty soon I'll be back in Singapore, and then it's off to Melbourne for my final year in college.

So, before I leave, probably next week, I'll be heading over to NYC again to do some last minute eating and sightseeing. At least, that's the plan. I still have to book my hostels and what not. Also, I think I will have to stop shopping not only due to a severe lack of luggage space, but for my poor [literally and figuratively] bank account's sake.

Sorry for the extremely bad pictures, but these were all taken while I was trying on clothes in stores. I can't seem to work up the cohones to ask someone to take my picture for me. Oh well. In addition, I've been suffering from a bad case of ifeellikeafatty-itis. Blah. I'm hopeful that I'll get better soon.



Lark & Wolff by Steven Alan dress from UO, thrifted white scarf, blue tights, Dr Marten boots, UO beanie, leather jacket, rings from etsy



DKNY wool top, thrifted skirt, thrifted belt, purple tights, M)phosis wrap as a scarf, Dr Marten boots, sample sale earrings


Thrifted turtleneck, Wayne Cooper skirt, red tights, striped knee highs, Dr Martens, thrifted necklace


5 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Cute belt! I want one of those! lol
I adore that deep purple outfit and those Wayne Copper skirt, how adorable!!!

And NO!!! you're definitely dont fit on FAT category!

-k said...

Dude, I think that's the first picture of you without your glasses on. OMGoshness. I never thought I'd live to see this day.

And miss, the ifeelfat-itis disease is total and utter poppycock as well as a total time waster to boot!

yiqin; said...

THE BELT! The flowers are so gorge <3 You are so good in colors too!

eighteeneleven said...

Mrs.Zeus: Aw, thanks for your comment. It's just been one of those weeks, you know? Haha. But I'll get over it soon.

K: I know! They were the only two pictures that came out semi-decently, and not like a withdrawing junkie took them. =P

Yiqin: Yes! I love the belt, and I'm kind of sad that I don't wear it more often.

samsqtch said...

Gah! Typed a comment and then stupidly ctrl+A'd everything and then hit [space]. Woe.

Anyway, what everyone else said (and I think we've established heartily and long ago that you'll never be fat or big.. or anything past thin).. AND! Totally agree with K-Dawg. Was thinking the exact same thing as I scrolled through your pictures. Hee. Goodbye sunglasses, helloooo bright eyes.