Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One skirt, two outfits

One of the household chore I hate most apart from anything related to the kitchen is the laundry. It is my (deluded) dream someday to own 366 pieces of underwear so that I never need do a load of laundry ever again. It's not so much the process of throwing things in, more so the folding required after. Yeah, I'm a bum. Which is why I rewear clothes until they start getting a bit funky. Don't judge. I'm just one very lazy person.

IMGP3921
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Vans

IMGP3926
IMGP3930
Top: Thrifted Benetton, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden


Maybe that's why my favourite piece of item to buy are shoes. You don't ever need to wash them. Until the mould sets in that is.

4 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

I totally agree with you with the folding part. It takes a lot of my energy and of course time consuming.
Good thing these days I have my hubby to help out--on the good days.

Good luck on owning 366 pieces of underwear!

The Clothes Horse said...

Cute skirt. I'm a bit the same. Baking soda works wonders for laziness. :)

yiqin; said...

The 2nd last photo is so well taken! Ahhh Love love love the skirt ;)

younGorgeous said...

hi dear...where do you normally get hold of your thrifted stuff?