Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Year


I've never really gotten the allure of new year eve/day celebrations. As a child, I never begged my parents to let me stay up to watch the countdown, there were no drunken parties and stolen kisses during my 'wayward' teenage years, and last night, I was warmly snuggled in bed long before the clock struck 12.

Hence, instead of a shiny NYE party dress, I bring you one of my last outfits from NYC. Visiting the city reminds me once again, why I would love to live there. There's always so much to explore, and things to do, and places to eat at, and shoes to buy, that there never seems to be enough time. Here's hoping I get to return within the next couple of years.

To all our readers who actually went out to celebrate while this grandmom was in bed, hope you had a great time, and that it wasn't too chilly wherever you were. Here's to another year, may it be better than 2008 was.



BCBG dress, MinkPink cardigan, leather jacket, thrifted scarf, purple tights, Dr Marten boots


No comments: