Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let's Go To The Mall.


With a predicted wind chill of -12 C (15F) and a slight chance of flurries, I'm not taking any chances when it comes to dressing up tomorrow. Especially if I'm going to be standing outside for a good 4+ hours.

I'm talking about Inauguration mania of course.

Tomorrow's swearing in ceremony will mark the beginning of Obama's term in office, and after much waffling, I've decided that I'm going to be one of the millions of people braving the insanity in DC tomorrow. So yeah, I think this will be the most layers I've ever worn, EVER, in my life. What makes tomorrow different is the long period of time I will be standing outside. Brrr.


From top to bottom: Thin tank top, Black thermal, Blue wool top, Grey wool cardigen, Black hoodie

And I'll probably wear my trusty leather jacket as well. For my bottom, I'll be wearing black tights with leggings, knee high socks and finally my jeans. I don't know if I'm going to be able to squeeze all that under my jeans, as I'm pretty sure I've put on a couple of pounds since getting here, but I'm going to try. Haha.

Wish me luck guys, and for anyone else who's planning to trek down to the Mall tomorrow, layer up and stay warm!

No comments: