Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello From NOLA.


I meant to finish this post last night, but as usual, the allure of procrastination was too great for me to resist. Anywho, better late than never, eh? I'm currently in NO til Monday, so keep you fingers crossed for me that it will not rain tomorrow and that I don't get mugged or something. =) Where else do you guys think I should visit?









Thrifted pinafore, American Eagle top, M)phosis wrap, UO hat, purple tights, Sportgirls thigh highs, Dr Marten boots


Even though this picture was taken a while back, from NYC, I'm basically wearing the same thing today. This outfit has become my default flying ensemble. At least for this trip anyways. If it's cold, I can just roll down the sleeves, and throw on a jacket. Not only that, but more importantly, it's really soft and comfy, perfect for long plane rides. Plus, it's easily dressed up or down.



Thrfited plaid top, Zara jeans, Docs, Katmandu thermal top (only this morning on my way to the airport)


PS> Holy crap, it's hot in here!

4 comments:

daffyD said...

m)phosis i think haha.

eighteeneleven said...

Ooo. Danka. It was driving me semi insane.

Zoƫ said...

hey i love the layering on the top few photos!





http://givemeapennyforyourthoughts.blogspot.com/

the gleam of rose tea said...

really cute outfits. i like your blog