Friday, January 23, 2009

A bathroom obsession?

What lurks round these bends

What lurks round these bends
Dress: Thrifted, Bag: Thrifted, Shoes: Some shop in Malaysia.


A bathroom obsession?

IMGP1945
Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: Valley Girl, Shoes: Vans


Or simply a convenient place for picture taking?

With the impending Lunar New Year coming up, I have been busy with getting my errands done. The day before was spent helping mum shop for goodies, yesterday was clothes alteration day and today will be clean up room day - once I can tear myself away from the Internet that is. To the uninformed, Lunar New Year, also known as Chinese New Year in my parts, is a 15 day celebration that's like Christmas, Hanukkah, a trip to Universal Studios and your birthday rolled in one. I think it's been a few years since I've been home to celebrate it properly so I'm looking forward to the festivities.

4 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

FAB dress!!!
I purged my closet today and it was exhausting but now I need to shop for more tops as I found out that I have way too much skirts and I own bazillions of juvenile tank tops!

v said...

love the dress

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Happy Chinese New Year :) It's so adorable that you posed wit the toilet bowl! hahaha

samsqtch said...

Are you wearing makeup? If not, your eyelashes are way thick, dude.

Email me response via gmail! I am currently internetless and haven't been able to stalk you guys as much. Grr..