Monday, December 8, 2008

Wanderlust

Chaz is off again. This time to the big ol' US of A. She's going to have a ball of a time since she adores the cold, and news reports inform me that the States is having their coldest winter yet.

My wanderlust can't help but kick in every time I hear of people's travel plans. There is simply so much to see and reading about the oddities and beauty of the world only serve to fan the flames of my desire. It seems like you can travel forever, but it's never going to be enough. Currently, I'm exploring the backyards of this side of my world. But someday I'd love to travel to all 48 states of the US (Alaska and Hawaii are kind of hard to get to not being on the mainland). In this dream, I'd get around by Greyhound, drink pop in Chicago, fall in love with the 'gators in Florida, stand wide eyed and awed in New York, be endlessly charmed by the South, surf the beaches of California, find a Matt Saracen/Tim Riggins hybrid in Texas, go thrifting in the Midwest and take a million Polaroids of every crazy random happenstance moments. Until that day happens I'll keep listening to tales from well-traveled folks, which I'm sure Chaz will have no lack of.

Last Thursday's Outfit

Steve Madden shoes
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Pull and Bear

macro
Hell, Stjørdal, Norway


3 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Dude, you need to get out of my brain. Despite being in different ends of the earth, we're blogging at the same time (if my calculations are correct, since my time is Melbourne time and yours is Malaysia)

And you look great! Love the shoes. So jealous that mine do not fit me. =(

Mrs.Zeus said...

You're just too CUTE!
Yeah, I had been busy planning where to go next...
I hope you come visit here in US soon. BTW, Im adding you to my blog list.

XOXO!

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.