Friday, December 12, 2008

Pictures from this week Part 1

It's near the end of the week and I realize I've totally been slacking on a lot of different parts of my life, this blog being one of them. So this and the following post will be a short chronicle of 'what I wore today's. On the days I had time to take photos that is.

I really need to stop touching my face
Dress worn as top: Dangerfield, Tank top: Bonds, Jeans: Topshop, Belt: Mum's.


If I'm not mistaken that outfit was actually worn last Friday. One of the downsides of being the only girl in the office is the guys not understanding the concept of expressing oneself through personal style. I receive comments everyday on the stuff I wear (shoes especially, a favourite question of theirs being "Just how many pair of shoes do you own?!") that range from complimentary to confused. When I told them that my top was actually a dress, I'm pretty sure I just about boggled their minds nine ways from Sunday. They recovered, shrugged and went, "girls!"

Hmmph.

Another downside? Always having to put the toilet seat down. And sometimes these guys don't exactly flush all the way through, if you know what I mean.

Boys!


This was last Sunday.

Pseudo-curtsy
Top (with altered buttons): Savers, Tank top: Hand me down, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Topshop

I'm slightly embarassed to say that those are new shoes. Again. My sister actually put me on a shoe buying ban after that 5-shoe-1-weekend blowout, but the leather brogues and I were meant to be. It was the last shoe of that style in a Topshop outlet I don't usually go to as it's not my local mall and it was in my size. The Footwear Gods totally wanted me to have them, I swear. I am merely just an instrument of destiny.

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Always looking very cute!
WOW 5 shoes in a week!!
I guess its really hard to say no to a good looking shoe most esp. if its a good deal, who can say no to that?

yiqin; said...

The shoe is awesome!! Ahhh I need new ones too ;) hahahah <3 the top!

samsqtch said...

Awesome brogues! Saw a pair I LOVED in Urban Outfitters but they were not for my nought budget =(

Also, love the skirt. Hi, woman!