Friday, December 5, 2008

Just like a Circus.


A big thank you to Kaz for manning the ship while I get my act together. The genius that I am means that while I'm prepared for USA winter, I completely forgot to pack for the heat in Singapore.

So, I've mostly been living out of my mom's wardrobe (much to her chagrin, since I have a tendency to smuggle out what I like), or wearing clothes that have not seen the light of day for a couple of years. Today, it was the latter.




Brown MNG top, black zip off convertible travel pants, Docs, new leather bag from my mom (!!!)


PS> I have no idea what is up with the colours. I tried to fix it in photoshop, but it just made it worse. Woe.

3 comments:

-k said...

Dude, your new leather bag looks like the black version of my new red 'leather' bag. 0_o. Get out of my brainnnnnnn!!!!

And if people ever wondered why we run this together, I guess that there's the answer.

You look great too by the way, old clothes or not.

yiqin; said...

OMG you are coming to Singapore!? WE SHOULD MEET UP!

eighteeneleven said...

Haha, I'm actually in USA now. =) Maybe another time, when I return.