Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bitch face asshole Kaz

Mostly looks like this:

My inner asshole is showing

My inner asshole is showing #2
T-shirt: Topman, Belt: eBay, Skirt: Valleygirl, Shoes: Doc Martens


The sneer is optional.

Personally I'm of two minds about wearing boots in this hot humid Malaysian weather. The comfort factor is the main emphasis when it comes to the way I dress and sometimes I see girls wearing boots, tights and a beanie and I can't help but think, "It's Malaysia. Aren't you really, really warm?!" To be fair, I usually see these kind of girls dressed at the shopping malls, and since malls overcompensate for the hot weather by blasting out freezing A/C temperatures it can get pretty cool. Thus far, I've retired all my tights and boots. But I really do love both my Docs and having quirky colourful legs, so perhaps in time I'll get around to warping that 'dressing should always be weather appropriate' way of thought. I know I was really glad to be wearing my Docs that day. It was pouring rain for hours but my feet stayed nice and dry the whole time!

4 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

Hey, I feel the same when I was back home (Phils) when I saw girls wearing jackets, long sleeve and etc but yeah who am I to question their fashion skills, Im still trying to get in touch with mine.

I love Doc Martens!
I wanted to get one too this weekend but I just kinda brush it off.
I need to save moolah and hold off to shopping till I get to the Phils again!

megan said...

I'm thinking about buying some pink Doc Martens! They look really good on you. Are the comfortable/easy to walk in?

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

The Clothes Horse said...

The Docs are very cool. I tend to dress too light for cold weather, but I'm rather on your side. I like colorful legs, but sweating excessively is not cute...

-k said...

Mrs Zeus: I try not to be too judgmental, but I think I might draw the line at beanies. I mean, seriously?! Ooo.. Bitch face asshole Kaz is at work here. Eeps.

Megan: I got both my Docs from eBay and thankfully didn't have to worry about breaking them in. But I reckon Docs are worth the initial pain. They're really, really comfortable once broken in and super hardy!

The Clothes Horse: Definitely agree with you on the badness of sweaty legs. I believe the Internets would label it a 'Do Not Want'.