Friday, November 21, 2008

Traffic lights

Red means stop.

Lazy weekend
Dress worn as top: eBay, Belt: My mum's, Shorts: Jeans West, Shoes: Charles & Keith


And green means go.

Odd colour combos
Top: Vintage - thrifted, Skirt: Miss Shop @ Savers, Shoes: Far East Plaza.


Well, it's supposed to at least. In Malaysia, red is more stop-if-you-feel-like-it than an actual STOP. Yellow apparently means speed up and drive like your life depended on it. Even if you're 100 metres away from the traffic light.

5 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Loves them both, but I want to see MOAR of your new shoes. =)

Eleh said...

hahahaha! i love your blog entry.
in singapore, green lights for pedestrain means go for cars. annoying. oh. you look fab sweet.

samsqtch said...

You pretty, model-esque woman! Love the first shot! Agree with Charm- moreeeeee, sir? I mean.. madam.

Mrs.Zeus said...

YOU look totally cute on both.
I love the tops!

Mrs.Zeus said...

I had been writing journals since I was in grade school. I lost some of them from moving around but it is really funny reading back on those years, to see how much imporvement life has been.