Monday, November 24, 2008

Print-astic!

Sometimes I wish I dressed edgier. Cooler. More block colours than crazy coloured prints. The kind of style fashion designers like Yohji Yamamoto creates and the type replicated by distinctive fashion bloggers. Their ensembles have the end result of chic-ness and I can't help but want that.

For a day or two, I might try to pull it off. Dress in sombre tones, and sneer at the camera as if I believed I really am too cool for school. But the truth is, I'm made of happy-kiddy-coloured-prints. Polka dots, ginghams, if it comes in bright colours (red especially), it's a sure bet I already own it. My wardrobe looks a lot like the aftermath of a massive rainbow spewing session hit by a tornado. And sometimes, I think I'm really quite okay with that.

Sneaky public toilet pictures
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Skirt: Grab @ eBay, Shoes: Andrea Biani


I like colours
Cardigan: Tophop, Dress and Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Far East Plaza

2 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

I love your last outfit. I wish I dressed edgier as well...but I always end up looking girlie/ladylike!

Eleh said...

prints prints! im in love with those prints!