Thursday, November 27, 2008

Irony

One of the biggest ironies of my life, I think, is the fact that my friends somehow make me out to be a Dr. Love when it comes to their relationships, where I am perpetually stuck in singledom. I never mind listening and trying to help but sometimes I worry about giving out unrealistic advice given the lack of experience in mine. I usually work around logic and rational, but when it comes to love, I guess rationality (occasionally) has a time out and sits life out for a bit.

Here be thoughts.
Headband: Diva, Shirt: Topman, Dress (worn as skirt): Valley Girl, Shoes: Wittner

Monday blues
Shirt: Thrifted, Tank top: Bonds, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Eleanor Bluebird Keds.

The picture above was taken on Monday morning. (virtual) Hands up now. Who else hates Mondays?

3 comments:

Mrs.Zeus said...

LOVE the Wittner shoes!
I had been searching for the same style in hills and red... unfortunately havent found it yet.

CUTE outfits!

Eleh said...

Mondays are the worst indeed.

The Clothes Horse said...

Oh your shoes are a fun touch to every outfit. I've never had a boyfriend...but I also don't give advice. :)