Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy Summer Weather


Now, I typically like the unpredictable Melbourne weather, but all I want this Tuesday is for it not to be extremely hot or raining. I'm not asking much more than that. The weather report has been predicting thunderstorms for the past couple of days, which I have yet to see, and I'm just worried that it'll manifest on Tuesday.

In other news, I'm so ready for the exams to be over. Is it the 26th yet?



Cassette Society tee (secondhand), Tina Kalivas for Target jacket (thrifted), black shorts, black tights, Dr Martens.


Pardon my slightly crazy hair, and weird posture. The former was due to the wild winds and the latter from me moving when the camera went off.

1 comment:

-k said...

I love this. So casual chic. Go go go! Exams are almost over!