Saturday, November 1, 2008

Countdown


9 days until my first paper, 17 days until my birthday, 25 days until I'm done with exams, 27 days until I fly home.

The kimono was a great buy from Camberwell (where else), which I never wore as I kept putting off dry cleaning it. I was originally wearing a belt, but had to take it off after eating way too much for lunch.

I don't really know how I feel about these shoes. I bought them nearly 3 or 4 years ago, but it's only my third (second?) time wearing them. I think in general, I'm not fond of shoes that barely cover your feet, like these. In addition, these heels are only about an inch or so, and I firmly believe that you should either go high or wear flats. NO IN-BETWEENS! I really have no idea why I bought them. Oh well. What do you guys think?



American Eagle henley, thrifted kimono, black tights, Dizingof gladiator-esque shoes.

Thanks to the lovely Sam for taking my pictures.

3 comments:

-k said...

I feel the same way about uncovered shoes and heels. Kitten heels are the work of the devil. That being said, those shoes are still pretty bitch ass. Maybe you could make them the once-a-month pair of shoes?

revel in me said...

The shoes the shoes the shoes! <3

eighteeneleven said...

Eh. I dont know, I'm worried that the straps are coming out. So maybe I'll just wear them on days where I do limited walking.