Thursday, November 6, 2008

Comfort dressing

Sometimes I think I'm a little bit too fond of the tank top + overshirt + jeans/skirt combo. It's variations of what I term 'comfort dressing'. You pair it with Chucks and that's hobo heaven right there.

Dressing like a hobo
Shirt: Benetton (thrifted), Tank top: FOS, Belt: eBay, Jeans: Topshop

I realize that perhaps some creativity should be exercised in my daily dressing, but on the weekdays, I'm usually rushing cause of a late sleep-in, hence I usually just pull on whatever my sleepy brain grabs first. My sister commented that I seem to wear the same white tank top all the time. But truthfully, I've got five different white tank tops. I guess at the end of the day, they do just serve that basic need and appear indistinguishable.

I realize that it's exam season all around the globe at the moment. Rachael from The Life Aesthetic suggested the wonderful idea of dressing thematically for exam sessions. I reckon it'd be a great idea for what would otherwise be a really stressful and dreary day. Imagine the possibilities if you were a archaeology student, or a herbology major!

No comments: