Monday, November 10, 2008

Comfort Dressing Part II


Stealing post ideas from my partner on account of my brain cells being turned to mush by my exams. My lazy day combinations typically consists of

+ Shirt (the bagginess factor exponentially increases with lounging)
+ Shorts (less care is need in how you're sitting)
+ Tights (weather-dependent)
+ Boots (again weather-dependent)

and as it heats up, I shift from this to chucking on a dress and a pair of flats.




Thrifted plaid shirt, black shorts, black netted tights, Docs, 2 thrifted rings, black Anna Sui ring, marks on hand from writing my essay using a pencil


Ultimate comfort dressing is required when taking an exam. Not only will you be sitting for a good 3 hours, but it eliminates the thinking process of what to wear the morning of. While Rachael's idea of matching your dressing to the exam is appealing to me, most exam mornings consist of me desperately trying to cram more information into my brain, and willing myself not to have a panic attack.

Maybe on my last paper I'll give it a go.

2 comments:

-k said...

I love the colour contrast of the picture!

eighteeneleven said...

Aw thanks. My sony batteries died and I'm too lazy (I know, right?) to dig out the chargers, so I've been using the Nikon. Haha. Which is also why I've been taking pictures at home.