Monday, October 6, 2008

Singapore Day.


On Saturday, I took a break from writing my essays to go for Singapore Day, an event sponsored by our government, for all the Singaporean students in Australia (well, mostly Melbourne since it was held here, but I heard some people flew in for the occasion). It was basically a huge free event, filled with goodie bags, entertainment and hawker food. The latter of which would have been great if they had not insisted on putting meat into everything, even dahl. Seriously. Why must they hate me?

Also, Kaz will be away for a couple of days, so it's up to me to keep everything together for a while.


^& Quick brown fox dress
^& Black shirt
^& Myer red lace tights
^& Docs
^& MJ bag


1 comment:

-k said...

WAIT. WHAT?!

WHEN DID YOU GET A STAM? I THOUGHT YOU GOT A CHANEL?? DID YOU GET ONE TOO? I'M SO CONFUSED. AND SLIGHTLY ENVIOUS. What? What? WHAT?