Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pucci-esque


The weather today was too hot even for me to wear tights in. It's one of those where you just want to stay at home (at least I want to stay at home, the crowd on the street seems to disagree), but since a girl's got to eat, I dug deep into my closet and pulled out yet something I stole from my mom.

Usually, I'm not a big fan of tube tops, as I find myself constantly tugging the darn thing up, but the light silk skirt (whose print I just adore) was just the solution for the weather. The only problem was the presence of several high slits, so for my modesty's sake and for strangers' sanity, I wore a pair of bike/exercise tights thingy underneath. Thankfully I did, since we had a nice strong breeze going today.


Dizingof dress (my mom's), thrifted shoes (from Hong Kong)

2 comments:

-k said...

Oooo. Loves it. You should wear tube tops + prints more often.

eighteeneleven said...

Nah, there's that annoying tug factor. And when are you going to start blogging again?? Hmmm??