Monday, October 27, 2008

Note to Self


Never ever forget to check the weather before leaving the house.

Not only was it not as warm as I thought it would be, (since we had a top of 30 (or 86 for you Americans) degrees the day before), it was actually cool enough that I could have worn tights. Not that I'm complaining of course, hot weather is always bad in my books. Basically this is just a rationalization of my outfit. I almost threw on a huge wide brim hat, but thankfully sanity prevailed, since there was almost no sunlight out at all.

Also, if this entry seems at all disjointed, it's because I'm writing it while listening to my online lectures. MUST CATCH UP WITH UNI WORK!



Black top, Black shorts, Topshop shoes, Thomas Sabo necklace, Thrifted leather bag

4 comments:

-k said...

Looking hot, Chaz! Rawr!

Adeline said...

You have a seriously extensive collection of CFM shoes.

LOVE IT!

Dara Katrina said...

I hate you and all of your fashionable glory.

eighteeneleven said...

Haha. Thanks to all for your nice comments. =)