Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back!


I'm so sorry to have abandoned everyone the past week or so. It seemed like a lifetime since I last posted. Not to bore you with the details, but I've just been dealing with some personal issues. It's been hard just getting out of bed, let alone getting dressed. But, I've made the conscious decision to just get back on it, put on some real clothes, and stop hiding at home.

So here we go.

Despite where I grew up, I was never a big fan of summer dressing and the weather, which means I will continue to dress in tights and layers for as long as possible. FIGHT THE POWER! Hee. The good news for me, is that this summer holiday, I'll be flying over to the other side of the world, specifically the east coast of USA, for a couple of months. Yay winter! More details of the trip when I actually stop procrastinating and start planning it.



Thrifted lace top, black shorts, black generic tights, Payless patent blue flats.

No comments: