Monday, September 15, 2008

Thrifting Day.


No full outfit pictures because my camera died before I could do so. Hence, you guys only get a sad half shot to give an idea of what I wear wearing. But, to make up for it, I've also included my new stash from Camberwell market.


^& Red Dress: Inherited from Kaz
^& Lace Slip: Thrifted
^& Black Thights: Urban Outfitters
^& Blue Patent Flats: Payless [not shown]






From top to bottom: Pile of scarves, 2 necklaces, 2 brooches, floral dress; grey jacket with pink lining (how awesome is that?); Purple kids tutu

5 comments:

Daisy said...

What beautiful finds!
I was there yesterday too and didn't find much at all! :c
It was a horrible day, though!
Daisy.

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Fabbo stuff! Love the gray jacket and the purple tutu. If they were mine I'd be tempted to wear them together!

-k said...

These are gorgeous, Chaz! Grrr. Slight resentment for Camberwell being so far awayyyyyyy.

eighteeneleven said...

Daisy: Yeah, the winds were horrendous. Haha. At least it wasnt raining, right?

Queen of Fifty Cents: That's actually a great idea. Thanks for that.

Kaz: Come visittttttttt!!!

samsqtch said...

Heheh.. This crazy woman was considering not getting said jacket! Evilll.. The tutu looks awesome- please wear soon? Great pics, by the way- love the colours and focus.