Friday, September 12, 2008

Pockets in dresses are so played out

But not really.

Shirt dress + pocket = superlovelove


Hello, I am Kaz and I enjoy making false facts! I also enjoy changing buttons on dresses when I feel the original buttons are lacking. This shirt dress is one example of such a modification. The buttons that came with the dress were light blue clear plastic, and since I apparently only have the vaguest idea of what subtlety is, red buttons seemed a better option. I do have to admit that there was a moment's pause after finishing the changing of the buttons since those red dots are rather inconspicuous, but as I do with most things in life, I shrugged off my worries and went to bed instead.

Shirtdress: Thrifted, Tanktop: FOS, Belt: Stall in Malaysia, Shoes: Andrea Biani

No comments: