Friday, September 19, 2008

A lot of laziness

It's been particularly stifling hot here the past couple of days that I cannot possibly think to do anything. I can't be bothered taking pictures, using the Internet, watching the TV, eating, breathing, showering, sleeping, you name it, I don't want to do it. Coupled with the insane levels of humidity, I'm up to my hairline with sweat. Yes, quite literally! I've been wearing some kind of variation of this outfit almost every day now. Thank goodness I have a rather extensive t-shirt collection.

I'm running away over the weekend for what I hope is cooler weather. Dear God, I don't like rain, but for my and rest of the sweltering population, let the heavens open and rain down on the heat. Except do it when I'm inside so I don't get caught in the downpour. If that's not too much to ask, Mister.

Hot weather laziness

T-shirt: Genki, Shorts: Valley Girl, Bag: Thrifted, Shoes: Andrea Biani

No comments: