Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's always summer here

In contrast to Chaz's lazy winter, I'm actually living it up here in sunny, humid Malaysia. Due to a change in circumstances, I will be living it out here for an indefinite period of time. It is quite a stark contrast coming back to a country I haven't considered 'home' for a while now. Getting reintroduced to how this country works is a slow and uphill learning process for sure.

For instance, I can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that the warm sticky weather does not permit for comfortable tights wearing. In Melbourne, I wore tights every other day during Fall and Winter, it was comfy and provided warmth under skirts and dresses. Now my scratched up and scarred limbs have neither tights nor jacket to hide behind. What a strange naked feeling this is indeed.

5 Sept 08Butterflies on grass


Top: Bonds, Belt: Thrifted, Skirt: eBay, Shoes: Thrifted

2 comments:

The Clothes Horse said...

Adorable print on your skirt!

samsqtch said...

Love the print against the grass =) And where didst thou buy your shoes, my pretty? *cackle cackle cackle*