Monday, September 8, 2008

The fallback

I get days where I couldn't be bothered thinking up new ways or ideas to wear my clothes, so I pull on a tried and true outfit that's been proven to be both comfortable and stylistically pleasing in the past. Before I started experimenting with clothes, it used to be a pair of jeans and whichever t-shirt I grabbed first. Today is a replica of an outfit I've worn in the past. I like to cheat and think that the change of shoes and accessories make it all a brand new outfit.

A remixA shorter fringeBracelets.


T-shirt: Gift from a friend, Skirt: Thrifted, Bag: Thrifted, Assorted bracelets: Thrifted, Shoes: Andrea Biani

I've also been to the hairdresser's which will explain the extreme feather-yness going on in the first picture and the shorter fringe in the second. I'm not particularly happy with the shorter fringe as that makes pushing hair out of my eye and behind my ear very redundant. But I'm looking on the bright side and looking at it as a style obstacle to overcome. Sometimes it's good being an optimist!

2 comments:

samsqtch said...

But I like the hair!! And that skirt's awesomeness- why have I never seen it before??

P.S. What's fashion looking like back home? To die for or just death?

-k said...

You are too kind Snakes! The skirt was unearthed after the massive excavation that was the Moving Back Home, Panic Now event of '08.

And I don't know really. Haven't gone out much. But I'll be sure to observe better and get back to you on that, stat!