Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dresses with pockets are love.

'Tis an undisputed fact!

Hands in pocket

Although said dress might be rather voluminous and reminiscent of pregnancy clothes. But regardless, I have half a mind to alter a bunch of other dresses and fit in pockets where possible. I speak with my hands a lot, which is a nice way of saying I over-gesture too much while in conversation. I also have a bad habit of touching everything I see. So pockets help maintain some sort of control over wandering (and overbearing!) hands.

I'm making it a personal mission to start accessorizing more since I feel that is one section of style that is usually neglected in my own personal regime. So expect to see many more
bracelets/bangles and the odd pin or two in future outfit shots!

Indian bracelet

Dress: Thrifted, Tank top: FOS, Pin and bangles: Thrifted, Shoes: Thrifted

5 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Yesssssssss. Dresses with pockets are love. =) I demand that you wear more. Is the dress new?

eighteeneleven said...

Haha. I just noticed your title. Swear I wasn't copying. You really need to get out of my brain considering you're so far away now.

2D said...

haaa...i have the same type of dress...but you wear it nicely, as i look more of a housewife...

fashionation said...

I like this outfit (: - Stephie

-k said...

eighteeneleven: Nope. Got the dress at Camberwell a while again but the weather was never right in Melbourne, you stalker!

2d: Like a 1950s housewife? -wiggles eyebrows-

stephie: Thank you.