Thursday, September 25, 2008

Back with a vengence

I don't know what possessed me to wish for cooler weather in, of all places, Singapore. That little dot is smack right on the Equatorial line! I plead temporary insanity. And lots of wishful thinking. My brain was frazzled by the unrelenting Malaysian sun? That's where I was over the weekend if you're confused. It's been a while since I've been there and it was good meeting up with family and visiting the country that has been the butt of many a joke I've made. All in good fun of course. Well, most of the time anyway. ;P

In my moment of temporary insanity, I deludedly believed jeans to be a good idea.

A weekend away
Shirt: Thrifted, Tank top: Bonds, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Thrifted

Yeah, it really wasn't.

But then thankfully, my other outfit over the weekend was a light and airy dress.

Look Ma, one hand!
Dress: Thrifted, Footwear: Hotel slippers

Phew. MUCH better.

2 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Dude, I love that first outfit though. Are those jeans new?

-k said...

LOL. You were so against me buying that shirt if you remember. And nope. Those jeans are the same black jeans I always wear.