Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Spring Day.


Today was another one of those transition day, the kind where it was really nice and warm in sunlight, but once you stepped into the shade... Anyways, despite being harder to dress for, I rather enjoy days like this, since you get to see what everyone else is wearing. Not only did I see many tees and a couple of shorts, there were still a few people in full on winter gear, jackets and scarves and the like.

Me? Since I had an early class, I needed something warmer, so I threw on a mock crop turtleneck top thing over my dress. You can't really tell from the front, but if you looked carefully at the bottom picture, you can see a sliver of skin peeking out from where my top and the back of my dress meet. Think of it as a vent to keep me cool when it gets too warm. But less gross.

Wearing this dress always makes me feel like I should be twirling about.


%^ Thrifted floral dress
%^ Turtleneck thing from somewhere
%^ Sportgirl tights
%^ Payless patent blue flats


6 comments:

samsqtch said...

So preeetty. Yes, I STALK you! Youuuu..

-k said...

I don't believe I've seen that dress before? Wait hold up. So does that mean you now have TWO floral dresses ie dresses that are not black ie dresses with colour?!

Rejoice for you have seen (the colourful) light!

samsqtch said...

Nooo.. Isn't this the dress you wore to IMAX?

I confuzzled. Yes, I lolcatz-speak. "Who says 'lol' in real life?"

Sam I Am said...

I'm pretty sure I've worn this before...

Psst, I have heaps of [well, like more than 2] colourful dresses. I just never/hardly wear them.

samsqtch said...

Uh.. Wait.. IMAX dress had green in it. I retract my previous statement =/

IRIS and PIETER said...

god that dress is so beautiful!