Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Outfits.


Basically what I wore to classes on Friday (In my book, Friday is the start of the weekend.), and to thrift with Kaz on Sunday, which like she said, was fantastic. But I suppose any week would be great compared to the week before, when it was freezing cold and pouring buckets. We actually got sunshine and warmth this time around. Not to mention I got a sweet leather bag for AU$12.

Please ignore my crazy hair in this one, the winds were insane that day. I keep worrying that my skirt was going to flip up.



White shirt: Unknown, Blazer: Thrifted; Skirt: Target; Leggings: AA; Boots; Thrifted; Scarf: Thrifted; Necklace: 'Borrowed' from my mom



Wool top: DKNY; Pinafore: Thrifted; Scarf: Unknown; Thighs: Unknown; Boots: Docs; Beanie: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

2D said...

Hey there. we love thrifting just like you. so we love your blog, and your style. mind if we link you?. thanks

-k said...

I can't speak for Chaz, but it's definitely a-okay with me! If Chaz gives the thumbs up, we'll link you back. :D