Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Think of it as Personality Dialysis


Like the lady said, I'm still trying to get my internet sorted out, so as of now, I can only post when I'm in school. Hopefully it'll be done by this week-ish.

Unlike Kaz, I only have two outfits to post. I wore the first one to watch Wicked at the Regent Theatre. To celebrate the occasion, and to let my inner geek out, I wore my Elphaba green tights. The second, was worn for dinner at a French place. My cousin seemed to like it, but I found it insanely overpriced and average. It's only saving grace were the french fries and cream brulee, especially the cream brulee... Yummy. Still over-priced though.



Dress: Thrifted; Jacket: Ink; Necklace: Dizingof; Tights: Unknown; Shoes: Pedder Red



Dress: Unknown; Cardigan: Mink Pink; Necklace thing: Twelve x Twelve; Tights: Unknown; Shoes: Topshop

1 comment:

Ming said...

Oh i LOVE that cardigan! I want one!!!