Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jeans and I


As you might have notice, I hardly wear jeans. I don't really know why, but I think it has something to do with them being really warm, and that I feel I look weird in them. Anyways. It had been raining a couple of days prior, and well as being really cold and windy, so I crazily thought that it might be a good idea if I wore jeans.

Well, even mother nature must not like the idea of me in jeans because I stepped out, and it was sweltering. One of the hottest day I experienced since coming back. So lesson learnt: Me + Jeans = Bad. Plus, is it just me, or do I look somewhat disproportionate?

I also have to apologize for the pictures, but yeah, at least you can vaguely see what I was wearing. I'll just call it artistic.






Pink Tee: From HK; Jeans: Zara; Ankle Booties: Jeffrey Campbell from Urban Outfitters.

1 comment:

-k said...

You're nuts! You look even taller in jeans if possible. Damn, woman your legs just don't end!

Also, I really like the fuzzy quality of these shots. Adds to the outfit, I reckon.