Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie watching outfits

I've been on a a bit of a movie watching kick recently. In three days, I watched three movies. When it comes to watching movies at the cinema, you want to make sure that you dress comfortably enough. So avoid if at all possible clothes that tie up the back, ruffles, puffs and anything made from satin (crumple city!).

15 July '08Y SO SRS


On the left is what I wore to watch Hancock on Tuesday night. And on the right, is my attempt at dressing up for The Dark Knight. Even though both movies deals with superheroes as their main protagonist, one movie was much better than the other. Take a wild guess as to which one I'm referring to.

LEFT - Jacket: Dangerfield, Blue top: ??, Black cardigan: Topshop, Skirt: Jay Jays, Tights: Myers, Shoes: Converse.
RIGHT- Shirt: MNG, Waistcoat: Thrifted, Flower: Hairpin from Sportsgirl, Shorts: Valleygirl, Tights: Myers, Shoes: some shop in Malaysia.

3 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Dude, you have no idea how jealous I am of your waistcoat. I must steal it when I see you.

Also, I cannot wait to come back to Australia, where I can wear tons and tons of tights. I bought so many. Mwahahaha.

Sam said...

I love your waistcoat and the tights in the first outfit are so cute.

Eleh said...

that tights looks good on you! and your second outfit is soo chic. love that yellow pop on that waistcoast.

p/s: im guessing darkknight is better? ive watched hancock and im pretty dissapointed with it. it's short and lack some "kick". oh. ive linked you :D