Friday, July 4, 2008

Lack of Black Part II


So continues my 'No Black' streak. Well, I don't know if you can all it a streak if it has only been two outfits. But if you include the past two days when I was packing my room and clad in an old t-shirt and shorts, those outfits weren't black either. So technically, it's been 4 days of black free outfits. Go me!

Anyways this top was stolen out of my mom's cupboard at the last minute, and after informing her that I plan on keeping it, I think she is now going to think twice before letting me into her wardrobe. But I really like it. So I'm going to try to sneak it back with me when I return. Dont tell her that!


Top: Vintage from mom; High-Waisted Shorts: Alice Euphemia; Patent Flats: Payless; Bag: Minko; Sunglasses: Thrifted.

1 comment:

-k said...

Your mum: "IZ MINE"
You: "NO WAI"

I can totally imagine your mum and you having that conversation.