Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Feeling this

It's been a while since I've listened to Blink 182. Hearing their tunes always bring back good memories, even though it's slightly tinted by bitterness over the unexpected demise of the band and the epic douchebaggery of Tom. Today I'm wearing my Blink 182 shirt to honour and remember the good times. The shirt was a birthday gift from a friend when I was 18, and it remains one of my favourite gifts ever.

WIWT #5


Jean jacket; hand me down, Shirt; a gift, Belt; thrifted, Skirt; thrifted, Shoes; Wittner.

3 comments:

eighteeneleven said...

Was it warm today or something?

The Clothes Horse said...

That is a fun mix. I like re-discovering old bands or albums I haven't listened to in awhile, fills me with childhood nostalgia.

-k said...

It wasn't cold/warm. In between weather, you know what I mean. But it was hella windy, which was a total pain!