Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chocolate for Dinner = A Happy Girl.


Went out for a celebratory 'dinner' with my friends tonight at Max Brenners, and I have to tell you, it's better than the one we have in Melbourne. Even though both have similar menu and prices, I feel that in both presentation and value Singapore has Oz beat. For example, with the Belgian Waffles, not only do you get two waffles, you also get ice cream, chocolate and peanut butter covered bananas, while back home all you get is one measly waffle with chocolate sauce.

The only downside here is that it's so far away from my house. Boo.


By the way Kaz, when my friends saw me, they mentioned how colourful I looked. =P

Floral halter dress: Thrifted; Heels: Topshop; Patent faux reptile skin belt: Stolen from my mom.

2 comments:

-k said...

Yay! Colours!!

Anna said...

incredibly bright colours.