Monday, June 30, 2008

Jumping Onto The Providential Bandwagon


My reasons for doing this are completely different to that of Kaz. For me, this is an opportunity to keep a visual diary of what I wear, and to sound completely pretentious, how my style has evolved over the years. According to certain people, it seems as though every time I return home, my dressing has changed yet again. So maybe doing this will give me a better sense of how I dress, which in turn will help me to keep a better control of what I buy.

Additionally, unlike Kaz, I am very self-depreciating (something which I'm trying to work on). I really don't like how I look in pictures, which is why doing this blog will be a big step for me. Hopefully, I'll get more comfortable in front of the camera as time passes.

So, in the spirit of jumping right in, here's what I wore today. And in true me fashion, here I go, apologizing for the terrible quality of both the subject and the picture.


Shoes: Nine West; Dress: Indigo.

PS> If you guys are wondering why we are dressed so differently, it's because I'm currently back home, visiting the family, where it is extremely hot and humid.

No comments: